The Nature Camp Foundation is seeking a 15 hour-per-month membership database administrator to support the Foundation board’s communications with members, alumni and friends. Responsibilities include maintaining accurate addresses and participation history in the database; running reports and mailing lists; and generating donor correspondence.
This is a contractor position (not employee), and all work can be done virtually (work from home). Monthly pay of $300 is based on an average of 12-15 hour per month, with a flexible weekly time commitment. Candidates must be able to work without direct supervision, and have CRM or donor database experience. Familiarity with eTapestry is a benefit.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by April 24th.
Ongoing Database Management: Maintain good data-quality that ensures the highest level of mail and email effectiveness, in keeping with business practices and donor preferences.
- Create and update records at the request of board members and program managers
- Ensure consistent coding practices including mail preferences, affiliations, salutations, recognition names, and other data critical to donor relations
- Conduct 6 imports a year to capture participation in Camp, Events and Volunteer activities
- Run NCOA file updates and other data quality reports quarterly
List Generation and Reporting:
- Prepare mailing lists for appeals, invitations, and newsletter mailings (3 or 4 per year)
- Create and edit reports and queries as needed
- Help board members prepare the Honor Roll of Donors for the annual report
- Maintain orderly report and query environment
- Print and mail donor tax receipts weekly